very short
Yes((
Short, but good.
Thank you :)
Good post, but I think you could write a little bit more.
Laconic...
I don't know what to say.Very short and not interesting.
(((
I think,your post is too short,you could extend it and explain more.
Regret((
Very short. You could write a wide range of
not bad, but information very less
Thanx
Memory should not be a short as it , man ;)
Teacher, this is my blog and this blog is very bad.This bad comment))
it is very short and you could write your opinions more about ai which related to our topic
It could be a conclusion but not the post itself
((
interesting
What?)))
very short
ReplyDeleteYes((
DeleteShort, but good.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteGood post, but I think you could write a little bit more.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteLaconic...
ReplyDeleteYes((
DeleteI don't know what to say.Very short and not interesting.
ReplyDelete(((
DeleteI think,your post is too short,you could extend it and explain more.
ReplyDeleteRegret((
DeleteVery short. You could write a wide range of
ReplyDeleteYes((
Deletenot bad, but information very less
ReplyDeleteThanx
DeleteMemory should not be a short as it , man ;)
ReplyDeleteRegret((
DeleteTeacher, this is my blog and this blog is very bad.
ReplyDeleteThis bad comment))
it is very short and you could write your opinions more about ai which related to our topic
ReplyDeleteRegret((
DeleteIt could be a conclusion but not the post itself
ReplyDelete((
Deleteinteresting
ReplyDeleteWhat?)))
Delete